as i am sure you know by now.. i am a PNW lifestyle photographer! my favorite things to photograph are couples/weddings + families!
my goal is always to create a lasting memory of a moment that might otherwise be forgotten. but i also really want it be beautiful! my style is more on the lifestyle/documentary/photo-journalistic end of the spectrum, and i spend a boat load of time making sure every photo reflects the moment as i observed it!
a little wierdness about me:
- i am actually a cpa! woot! accounting was my first love.
- before photography, I was really into biking. but eventually I had to reconsider whether i was coordinated enough to survive that hobby.
- i have a little dog (oreo) and a boyfriend (nick), both of which i refer to as my monkeys, and they are both the loves of my life.
- i work primarily out of seattle, issaquah, sammamish, and snoqulamie. having said that... i do travel to oregon and montana on a semi-regular basis, so travel is easy for me.
- i am a people person, but i am also a major home-body. while my ideal day is filled with sessions, my ideal night is curled up on the couch with my monkeys editing photos.
i would love to find a time to chat more and set up a session. below are some of the best places to find me: